gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
3343 Posts in 235 Topics by 30 Members - Latest Member: Kodiac June 02, 2024, 05:41:45 pm
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | Site | gfx
gfx
Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  Baldur's Gate 3
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Baldur's Gate 3  (Read 12 times)

Online KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 🇨🇦 🤦🏽‍♀️💣💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 126.0 Firefox 126.0
Baldur's Gate 3
« on: Today at 11:58:30 am »

I really like this game even though have only played solo. I play casually but really get into the story.

I personally play with the nudity and sex scenes turned off but think that this is a game that OneEyed would LOVE since he likes story games that look real and have depth to them. However, it is expensive. $79.99 CDN. That price is no surprise since it only came out 10 months ago.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1086940/Baldurs_Gate_3/

In the USA it is $59.99, which is $81.90 CDN.  @*@

On G2A it was $64.15 CDN a week ago.

https://steamdb.info/app/1086940

The main characters, also known as Origin Characters, in Baldur’s Gate 3 are:

• Shadowheart: A Half-Elf Cleric with Wisdom as her primary ability. She willingly undertook a ritual to remove her memories in order to protect the secrets of her fellow Shar worshippers.
  • Gale: A Human Wizard with Intelligence as his primary ability. Gale’s wizarding prowess once earned him the love of Mystra, the goddess of magic, until his ambition led him to the brink of catastrophe.
  • Astarion: An Elf Rogue with Dexterity as his primary ability. After two hundred years serving a cruel master, the vampire spawn Astarion is finally free.
  • Wyll: A Human Warlock with Charisma as his primary ability. Known as ‘The Blade of Frontiers’, Wyll uses his magic to fell the monsters and devils menacing the Sword Coast.
  • Lae’zel: A Githyanki Fighter with Strength as her primary ability. Lae’zel was raised ready for a life amongst the stars, mercilessly conquering the cosmos as a githyanki soldier.
  • Karlach: A Tiefling Barbarian with Strength as her primary ability. Karlach has escaped ten years of service in the Hells with nothing but the axe on her back.
  • The Dark Urge: A customizable character whose primary ability depends on the selected Class.

Each character has their own unique stories that connect with the overarching narrative. Your choices will determine their fate1. You can play as any of these characters or recruit them as a companion on your journey.

You can create your own character, or choose one of these who already have a story. The Dark Urge has a story as well but not like the others. And you can make them look however you like.

My Dark Urge looks like this:

She fights her evil urge as she does not know who made her or what she is. I chose her out of curiosity as well as to see just how unique I could make her. I do have other characters though as well but the default Dark Urge looks more like a Dragonborn. 

Here the actors talk about their roles in the making of the game:

And here are some reviews and such:

Does anyone else have this game besides me?

I think the game is popular for more than what I like it for. I like it for the character interactions and conversations as well as the splitting story in which you have a choice in the direction. It keeps you interested and there is so much depth in this game.

Spoiler (hover to show)
« Last Edit: Today at 03:58:46 pm by KT 💣 KλBoƠM »
KaTiE 💣 KaBo0M!

Motherboard: MSI bazooka b360m MATX (MS-7B24)
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
RAM: 16325 Mb A-Data Technology DDR4 @ 2,394 MH
Monitor: 24 inch Dell ST2420L(HDMI) 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Case: Apevia X-HERMES-BL ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case with 5 2 Fans, Large Blue Tinted Side Window, Front USB2.0/USB3.0/Audio Ports, Hard Drive Hot-Swap Bay - Black/Blue

EmojiPedia is good for copy paste emoticons

KT`s ShoutBox!

Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  Baldur's Gate 3

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Copyright © 2000-2024 Server Admins All Rights Reserved.
Page created in 0.129 seconds with 15 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx