gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
2976 Posts in 217 Topics by 29 Members - Latest Member: Frosty[SA] March 28, 2024, 09:14:50 am
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | Site | gfx
gfx
Server Admins  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Whatcha up to?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whatcha up to?  (Read 4165 times)

Offline SashaNT

• Private
  • Married, but still Sassy!
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge
    • Buy my book: Nameless
Whatcha up to?
« on: March 03, 2021, 09:38:33 pm »
Hey all! It's been a while since I've interacted with anybody from here so I wanted to start a topic to see what people were up to these days.

I'll go first.

I got married. My one year anniversary is March 13th. We got married on a Friday the 13th because of reasons. XD I have a cat now. Her name is Blackie. She is a domestic longhair and is about 7 years old. I wrote and self published a book - link should be in my signature, please let me know if it doesn't work. Speaking of work, I work with the mentally and physically disabled. Really rewarding, but also super tough at times lol.

So, whatcha been up to?
Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. ~George Santayana
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" ... Said somebody who just dealt an absolute.

Check out my book on Amazon! amzn.to/3uVngDc

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 86.0 Firefox 86.0
Re: Whatcha up to?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 10:47:32 pm »
Hey all! It's been a while since I've interacted with anybody from here so I wanted to start a topic to see what people were up to these days.

I'll go first.

I got married. My one year anniversary is March 13th. We got married on a Friday the 13th because of reasons. XD I have a cat now. Her name is Blackie. She is a domestic longhair and is about 7 years old. I wrote and self published a book - link should be in my signature, please let me know if it doesn't work. Speaking of work, I work with the mentally and physically disabled. Really rewarding, but also super tough at times lol.

So, whatcha been up to?
:wcome: :wcome: :wcome:

Oh wow! Congratulations! So now you can call yourselves M&M eh? lol Sorry silly joke but noticed both you and your husband have M names :P

Also you can post pics of your cat here: "Official Pet Thread version 2"

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 10:51:56 pm »
Ah lot has happened for me too. I quit gaming 3 years ago when I started back on a dialysis machine as I lost my kidney from Septic Shock after getting a very bad case of Respiratory Distress / Pneumonia. Then just the end of last year (Dec 20th 2020) I got a new kidney transplant. I am still recovering and have had set backs (a rejection, unexplained difficultly breathing and excessive fluid in my feet and legs especially on the side the kidney was placed in my body (right side) and trying to keep hydrated after years of not being allowed to drink more than 1000 ml per day (1/4 gallon?) and getting used to all these transplant medications which are different than before). I have also just recently come back to gaming and doing admin / security / tech-geek maintenance for Sandman again. :)

Oh and I fixed your sig so the link was not just text but clickable  :tup: 

I love your avatar by the way :)

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 08:59:18 pm »
Well hey SashaNT.  That name sure does sound familiar.  I almost confused you with someone else who had used a similar sounding name.  Anyway, welcome to the SA forums.

Not a lot new going on with me.  I had quit working at the Volvo dealer about 4 years ago and now working at a collision center that decided to expand.  I got myself another cat almost 2 years after my last one passed away.  I named him Lord Beerus after a anime cat god from Dragon Ball Super.   I just recently got myself another vehicle.  It was last Friday to be exact.  It's not new but it's new to me.  lol.  I got a 2007 Honda Pilot EX-L.  It's last owner literally ran it into the ground.  Blew the engine and trans and destroyed the catalytic converters.  He couldn't afford to fix it so he sold it to my boss cheap.  Anyway, to make a long story short, I bought it from my boss for what he spent to get it and fix it.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 07:12:40 am »
Well hey SashaNT.  That name sure does sound familiar.  I almost confused you with someone else who had used a similar sounding name.  Anyway, welcome to the SA forums.

The difference is this is her online pseudonym and with him that was his real name but spelled slightly different (with a c). :P 

I got a 2007 Honda Pilot EX-L.  It's last owner literally ran it into the ground.  Blew the engine and trans and destroyed the catalytic converters.  He couldn't afford to fix it so he sold it to my boss cheap.  Anyway, to make a long story short, I bought it from my boss for what he spent to get it and fix it.
Now I wanna see a pic

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 01:26:02 am »
I don't have any pictures of it just yet, because I want to give it a good detail before I go showing it off.  The paint looks like hell.  :-[  But here is a image of it to give you an idea of how it's suppose to look.

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 10:13:33 pm »
Ok.  I took a few pics of the car as it is.  So these will be the "before" pics.  So to speak.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 10:21:01 pm by Sandman[SA] »

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 10:01:57 am »
Nice! Can't wait til I see the afters! Surprised to see you in something like that. That is more of a family ride

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2021, 08:06:29 pm »
Nice! Can't wait til I see the afters! Surprised to see you in something like that. That is more of a family ride.

I know.  That is why I was hesitant to get it at first.  It has 3rd row seating.  But thankfully, that 3rd row can be folded flat for more cargo space.  :tup:

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 05:40:26 am »
Nice! Can't wait til I see the afters! Surprised to see you in something like that. That is more of a family ride.

I know.  That is why I was hesitant to get it at first.  It has 3rd row seating.  But thankfully, that 3rd row can be folded flat for more cargo space.  :tup:
Ah NOW that makes it more your style :P

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 03:51:11 pm »
I know it's been a while.  I should have posted sooner.  But I took these today.  ALL repairs are complete.  Along with a number of small mods.

Mods include: 
4 new aggressive all terrain tires
2.5 inch lift kit.
Warn 3 ton front D ring shackle
and a Farenheit TI-702HB 7" touch screen car radio.
Also added the factory driving lights that this truck didn't have.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 03:54:54 pm by Sandman[SA] »

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 95.0 Firefox 95.0
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2022, 02:42:58 pm »
Nice

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2022, 02:45:40 pm »
Me I was in the hospital over the New Years but was sick a week before Christmas. It just got to the point where I needed the help of the hospital as I was unable to do it all myself. I became dehydrated and my electrolytes Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium dropped really low effecting a few things in the body such as mental status and heart beat and causing cramps and stiffness and confusion and dizziness. After a lot of IV's and antibiotics for the infection that caused the dehydration in the first place I finally got to go home on Jan 6th. My Magnesium and Calcium do still tend to drop so I take pills for those.

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 03:03:20 pm »
Wow, that sucks that you practically missed out on the holidays.  I hope that you're feeling better now?

I've been playing around on the latest 7D2D patch lately.  Cheats are off by the way.  But the server is heavily modded, sooo.  If you're up for it, you're welcome to come play with me.

You will need to download and install the latest mods pack in order to join me.  Current as of this post -->  7D2D A20 Mods pack  <--  Remember to delete your old mod files before installing the new ones.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2022, 03:59:31 pm »
Thanks. That is good to know. I saw you playing the other night (said so on Discord) but I have been so tired as I am getting better. All the blood they took from me in takes a bit for my hemoglobin to come back up and my Magnesium keeps dropping which when it is low also makes me tired. The other electrolytes are manageable from home but one of my transplant pills causes my magnesium to keep going low so that is why that is an on going problem. I have been very tired so I haven't really been playing any games. I might log in .. think about it .. realize I am too tired and log back out lol. I want to have the energy I used to have but I guess in due time I will. I am just impatient.

Server Admins  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Whatcha up to?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Copyright © 2000-2024 Server Admins All Rights Reserved.
Page created in 4.79 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx