gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
2977 Posts in 217 Topics by 29 Members - Latest Member: Frosty[SA] March 29, 2024, 04:14:45 am
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | Site | gfx
gfx
Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  MudRunner game (reminds me of SpinTires)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MudRunner game (reminds me of SpinTires)  (Read 1559 times)

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 86.0 Firefox 86.0
MudRunner game (reminds me of SpinTires)
« on: March 21, 2021, 12:42:51 pm »
MudRunner

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/675010/MudRunner/ (CDN$ 37.99)

Epic Games: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/mudrunner

Developer: Saber Interactive
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive

MudRunner is the ultimate off-road experience, putting the players in the driver seat and daring them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme Siberian landscapes with only a map and compass as guides!
Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer.

• The ultimate off-road experience
• A wider selection of 19 incredible all-terrain vehicles
• Explore immense, untamed Siberian sandbox environments
• Overhauled graphics and advanced physics engine for extreme realism
• Complete perilous objectives and deliveries in extreme conditions
• Play solo or in multiplayer coop up to 4!

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge
    • The Server Admins
Re: MudRunner game (reminds me of SpinTires)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 07:37:44 pm »
I have this game.  Actually KT, you and I played the original version of this game called "SpinTires".  It's essentially the same game.  Just a few different features, vehicles and maps.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 86.0 Firefox 86.0
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 04:45:11 pm »
I have this game.  Actually KT, you and I played the original version of this game called "SpinTires".  It's essentially the same game.  Just a few different features, vehicles and maps.

I wondered that. I thought it looked an awful lot like SpinTires :) As I did say that I thought in my post but I didn't. I only said that on Discord it seems :P

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 08:00:24 pm »
Interestingly enough, both versions of this game are still in development.

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 01:03:00 am »
I know its been a while but I did learn some new info.  SpinTires the original game has been removed from steam store for vehicle copyright infringement.  Namely the K700 tractor.  The vehicle has been removed from the game before it was removed from the store.  But those who still have the game can still play it.

MudRunner is the 2nd version of SpinTires, but under a new developer.  It's nearly identical but some new maps and vehicles.  Official support for this game has ended.  But you can still buy it and play it.  And I believe mod support is still on going.

SnowRunner is the latest version of SpinTires.  And it's obviously gone through a lot of changes.  They have monetized a huge chunk of it's mod support.  But you can play and earn credits to get in game official mods.  Most 3rd party mods are free.  But some are pay to play.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 121.0 Firefox 121.0
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 05:12:55 am »
I know its been a while but I did learn some new info.  SpinTires the original game has been removed from steam store for vehicle copyright infringement.  Namely the K700 tractor.  The vehicle has been removed from the game before it was removed from the store.  But those who still have the game can still play it.

MudRunner is the 2nd version of SpinTires, but under a new developer.  It's nearly identical but some new maps and vehicles.  Official support for this game has ended.  But you can still buy it and play it.  And I believe mod support is still on going.

SnowRunner is the latest version of SpinTires.  And it's obviously gone through a lot of changes.  They have monetized a huge chunk of it's mod support.  But you can play and earn credits to get in game official mods.  Most 3rd party mods are free.  But some are pay to play.
  Oh wow vehicle copyright infringement! You would think they would have known better but perhaps they just thought they could get away with it.

Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  MudRunner game (reminds me of SpinTires)

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Copyright © 2000-2024 Server Admins All Rights Reserved.
Page created in 5.89 seconds with 17 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx