gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
2976 Posts in 217 Topics by 29 Members - Latest Member: Frosty[SA] March 28, 2024, 04:01:49 pm
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | Site | gfx
gfx
Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  I love super hero movies .. which are you looking forward to?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I love super hero movies .. which are you looking forward to?  (Read 3764 times)

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 85.0 Firefox 85.0
I love super hero movies .. which are you looking forward to?
« on: February 10, 2021, 07:38:36 am »

I love to watch Super Hero movies of all kinds, be it from Marvel or DC or any others.

I lost them all the movies I had when I tried to make the MyBook backup external HD when I tried to turn it into an internal HDD.

Watching OneEyes' because I no longer have yours Sand.

Offline hlfreak

• Private
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge
Re: I love super hero movies .. which are you looking forward to?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 03:26:03 pm »
hey KT i use f2 movies website to watch all my movies it does have popups here and there with a good popup blocker the site is great i use opera developer version with free vpn built in so it shows im in asia or europe lol when i watch the movies here is the link https://www3.f2movies.to it has all the super hero movies you like enjoy and hope you feel better soon

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 06:31:59 pm »
hey KT i use f2 movies website to watch all my movies it does have popups here and there with a good popup blocker the site is great i use opera developer version with free vpn built in so it shows im in asia or europe lol when i watch the movies here is the link https://www3.f2movies.to it has all the super hero movies you like enjoy and hope you feel better soon

Oh cool thanks! :) Will have to check it out after my friend OneEyed is done visiting and checking out my computer (having sound issues).

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 08:39:32 pm »
I love to watch Super Hero movies of all kinds, be it from Marvel or DC or any others.

I lost them all the movies I had when I tried to make the MyBook backup external HD when I tried to turn it into an internal HDD.

I could try to setup a streaming service or I could just make them available for download.  If there is anything you would like to see, just let me know.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 11:41:46 am »

I could try to setup a streaming service or I could just make them available for download.  If there is anything you would like to see, just let me know.

You had given me so much in the past but they are on that drive that reads as RAW and 2 other sections on it as unallocated. Makes me sad as I had a lot of good stuff and it seems when I back things up to a HDD they always get wiped when worked on. I don't get it. OneEyed said when he looked at it the files were gone already which makes me sad as I had all the movies on there and all the family photos and all the "files to install" that I collected over the years backed up on it. lol ...

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 07:41:39 pm »
Oh.  Yeah, virus 10...... I mean Windows 10 has a bad habit of doing that.  It happened to me with my laptop just a few weeks ago.  So I had to either pay for data recovery software or reformat the drive and start over.  Sadly, I was forced to reformat the drive.   Thankfully it wasn't a big loss as there wasn't much on it.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 07:43:43 pm »
Oh.  Yeah, virus 10...... I mean Windows 10 has a bad habit of doing that.  It happened to me with my laptop just a few weeks ago.  So I had to either pay for data recovery software or reformat the drive and start over.  Sadly, I was forced to reformat the drive.   Thankfully it wasn't a big loss as there wasn't much on it.

For me it is a HUGE loss as it was everything backed up ... but I am considering just getting rid of ALL OLD SOFTWARE and freeing up a lot of room and just starting over fresh. It is just too much stuff to go through and probably all outdated anyway. But the thing I will miss the most from that drive is all the old photos from my old kidney site as well as experience pics and family pics and pics of friends and my visits to PA. :(

I mean you can tell by the size in the unallocated areas that I had a LOT of files there...

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 08:25:43 pm »
Wait.  Was it a backup drive that failed?

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 10:47:41 pm »
Wait.  Was it a backup drive that failed?
Ya an external ... my MyBook. I had the idea of putting it in my case as an internal ... that seemed to have been a mistake :(

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 01:25:55 am »
Ya an external ... my MyBook. I had the idea of putting it in my case as an internal ... that seemed to have been a mistake :(

Yeah, you can't do that for a couple of reasons.  So if the mybook enclosure has died, you can remove the drive and put the hdd in a USB dock.  That's what I have been doing anyway.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 12:23:34 pm »

Yeah, you can't do that for a couple of reasons.  So if the mybook enclosure has died, you can remove the drive and put the hdd in a USB dock.  That's what I have been doing anyway.

Dave said that any external enclosure is the same thing as a USB dock because it has a SATA connection. He says my files were not encrypted but I said they were. He said there is a difference between software and hardware encryption.

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 06:50:16 pm »
Dave said that any external enclosure is the same thing as a USB dock because it has a SATA connection.

Well for the most part, that is correct.  Modern enclosures and docks have a SATA connector.  The only other part of that is the interface to the device it's being paired with.  Some can be ESATA, USB 2, USB 3, USB-C or Thunderbolt.

He says my files were not encrypted but I said they were. He said there is a difference between software and hardware encryption.

Absolutely correct.  There is a big difference between hardware and software encryption.  Keep in mind that some external enclosures may enforce a form of encryption on the drive, that can only be read thru a particular interface protocol.  Namely USB.  This is to prevent users from getting super cheap, high capacity external drives, gutting the enclosures and using those drives inside their computers as main or slave drives.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 08:19:07 pm »
Dave said that any external enclosure is the same thing as a USB dock because it has a SATA connection.

Well for the most part, that is correct.  Modern enclosures and docks have a SATA connector.  The only other part of that is the interface to the device it's being paired with.  Some can be ESATA, USB 2, USB 3, USB-C or Thunderbolt.

He says my files were not encrypted but I said they were. He said there is a difference between software and hardware encryption.

Absolutely correct.  There is a big difference between hardware and software encryption.  Keep in mind that some external enclosures may enforce a form of encryption on the drive, that can only be read thru a particular interface protocol.  Namely USB.  This is to prevent users from getting super cheap, high capacity external drives, gutting the enclosures and using those drives inside their computers as main or slave drives.
DOH! Exactly as I tried to do right? But how come Dave said it always works when he does it?

Offline Sandman[SA]

• Head Admin
  • Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • The Server Admins
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 09:06:59 pm »
As I said, it's not all of them, but some of them.

Offline KT 💣 KλBoƠM

• Security
  • Spam Fighter
  • 💔 🤦🏽‍♀️ 💣 💥
  • Operating System:
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 09:12:35 pm »
As I said, it's not all of them, but some of them.
So how do I reverse it if that is the case for mine? Is there a way to save my files on that drive?

Server Admins  |  General Category  |  Geek / Games Discussion  |  I love super hero movies .. which are you looking forward to?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.6 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Copyright © 2000-2024 Server Admins All Rights Reserved.
Page created in 2.354 seconds with 16 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx